"Personal touch" is a fundamental element of Accovion's business strategy.
Our assets are the people working at Accovion. Therefore, Accovion provides a professional environment that attracts, develops and retains outstanding employees who are committed to their career growth.
Personal satisfaction and professional achievement
We provide a culture in which you will enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement while having the ability to map out your career plans. We encourage not only the regular professional development from "junior" to "senior" employee with ongoing qualification and training programs. We also encourage job rotation between the departments, which enables people to experience more than only a single view while working at Accovion.
Commitment to staff training and development
We offer competitive compensation, performance-related bonuses and extensive social benefits to attract and keep the best people. A cornerstone of our policy is our commitment to ongoing training and personal development to help you to manage your personal and professional life.
Competitive benefits and compensation
Accovion offers a variety of benefits and compensations, which are appreciated and welcomed:
- Highly competitively salary
- Attractive bonus program
- Additional retirement provision
- Flexible working hours
- Multiple part-time variations
- Additional fourth year to care young children
- Special company leave to care for family members
- Preferred re-entering after maternity or care-giving leave
- "Stay in touch" program to retain know-how during leaves
- Home office and home days
- Financially supported lunch
- And much more...
Accovion supports your work-life balance by adhering to the international recommendations on good relationships between work and family.